Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Day of Rest

I did not exercise today at all. I spent most of the day lying down and not feeling well. I have developed an infection and really didn't feel like doing anything. I had a bowl of Special K cereal with berries and a coke for breakfast ( 8:45); an apple for a snack (10:30), skipped lunch (I was napping) but I did have an early supper (4:35) which was a chef salad. Around 6:30 I had a couple of celery sticks with a little ranch dressing. I did not drink as much water as I had planned but I did manage 3 full glasses and a couple of small ones. I do not like drinking water unless I am eating something or very thirsty and the water has to be very cold. I must change this I know. Everyone says to keep drinking it and it will taste better. However, it is hard when I am wanting a cold coke instead. I have cut out my cokes except for one in the morning and I have one if we go out and eat. This may be a problem for me but it is fixable. I can always order water which I will most likely start doing anyway. Hopefully, I will feel better tomorrow and get to walk a couple of miles. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time drinking water too. I drink it better if its cold and in a bottle. I much prefer my Diet Cokes, with caffeine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete